- Advert Expiry Date: Thursday, 1st June 2017
- Property / Land Type: Land
- Price Description £80,000 Guide price
Rare opportunity to purchase 12.91 acres of pasture land on the Penwith Peninsula
Property agent Location
The land at Grumbla is located in a rural location on the edge of the hamlet of Grumbla in the shadow of Bartinney Downs and a short distance from the West Cornish coast. The small village of Sancreed is nearby whilst Penzance provides a range of services and amenities.
View property on map »Further Information
• Productive pasture land
• Stone faced bank boundaries
• Suitable for small holding or equestrian use
• Outstanding views
• In all about 12.91 acres
Access is gained to the fields over an unregistered lane.
There are separate gate access to lots 1 and 2.