- Advert Expiry Date: Thursday, 15th June 2017
- Property / Land Type: Property
- Price Description £1,190,000
Get away from it all!
Fantastic GII listed Welsh farmhouse with secondary property, pasture, mature wood and significant sporting rights over adjoining forestry, high bird pheasant shoot.
A compact sporting and amenity estate surrounded by stunning unspoilt countryside.
Please click 'property video' to watch a spectacular ariel film showing the estate in more detail.
- Grade II Listed house with three reception rooms 5/6 bedrooms mature gardens and grounds.
- Staff cottage with 2/3 bedrooms Studio flat and shoot room. Further traditional and more modern outbuildings.
- Well managed commercial and amenity woodland with excellent access.
- Challenging pheasant drives providing the highest quality to test the most serious of game shooters.
- Bags of between 150 and 200 birds per day have been achieved.
- The property and buildings are situated in a stunning river valley, with mature woodland and quality grazing.
Approximately 188 acres (76.08 hectares) With further sporting rights over 650 acres (263.05 hectares).