Search results (25)Email me adverts like this
Small family estate in private location
Gilchristland is a ring fenced rural estate which extends to a total of around 62.09 acres. The property includes a modern seven bedroom farmhouse with superb elevated views overlooking the......
- Farmhouse in need of refurbishment
- About 1062 acres (430 hectares)
- Range of traditional buildings with development potential
- 1062 Acres
- 133 acres pasture902 acres rough grazing, moor and woodlandRed and roe deer stalkingWild trout fishing on River......
- Modern 5 bedroom country house
- Gardens, indoor pool & tennis court
- Useful farm buildings
- 226 Acres
- 3366 Sq.Feet (312.71 Sq.Metres)99 acres productive farmland102 acres woodlandShooting & trout fishingIn all about 226 acresEPC Rating = E
- Leckie House (5 beds)
- 1,547 acres in total
- Established Pheasant Shoot
- 1546 Acres
- 6500 Sq.Feet (603.87 Sq.Metres)Grouse MoorCommercial and amenity woodlandStock farmFarmhouse & 3 cottagesIndoor pool & all weather tennis court
- Policy fields extending to 63 acres
- 43 acres Short Limited Duration Tenancy
- 26 acres arable/ploughable pasture
- 63 Acres
- 17 acres permanent pastureDevelopment PotentialEPC Exempt
- Leckie House - (5 bedrooms and study)
- Whitehill Cottage (4 bedrooms)
- Knock O Ronald Farmhouse (4 beds)
- 989 Acres
- Knock O Ronald Farm294 acres of commercial and amenity woodland with two lochsEPC Rating = F
- Large estate on Suffolk Coast
- Part of a National Nature Reserve
- About 1,034 acres of arable land
- 2550.76 Acres
- Seven dwellingsSporting estate with historic shootNon-agri income IRO £280,000 a yearEPC Rating: F-GEPC Rating = G
- Handsome Georgian country house
- Grade II Listed
- 4 reception rooms. 7 bedrooms
- 15 Acres
- 1 bedroom gate lodgeTraditional outbuildingTennis courtPasturelandIn all, set in about 15 acres (stms)EPC Exempt
- Vines, fishing lakes, orchard, pasture and woodland
- About 152.30 acres
- Winery, shop and offices
- 152.3 Acres
- Restored 15th century visitor's barnStunning 5 bedroom farmhouseHoliday letEquestrian facilitiesEPC Exempt
There are excellent sporting facilities in East Sussex with numerous golf courses including Crowborough Beacon Golf Club and Rye Golf Club as well as fishing and sailing. The area is well served with excellent state and independents schools including Vinehall at Robertsbridge, Marlborough House......
Holt is an attractive village within 3 miles of the historic market
An immaculate and historic estate within easy reach of central London
A Grade II* Listed country house, with 8 estate cottages, comprehensive leisure facilities, extensive polo & equestrian facilities, ring fenced mature parkland in......
The house dates in the main, back to the late 18th Century and provides an abundance of charm and character with many period features retained and enhanced, including sash windows, many with working shutters, original doors, flagstone and oak flooring.
For sale as a whole or in 2 Lots.
One of the finest settings in the South of England.
An impressive country house with exceptional reception rooms set in a private oasis with breath-taking views less than 40 miles from Central London. The estate has stunning formal......
As far as the eye can see
Sparrwood Farm is an impressive country house designed by Roderick James and set in the middle of 161 acres of open prime West Sussex countryside. The house has excellent reception rooms, a stunning family......
A classical Grade II Listed Georgian country house in a parkland setting
An exceptional Grade II listed Georgian house with fine views over extensive parkland. There is ample secondary accommodation with a 6 bed Coach House and 3......
A beautiful sporting estate in the heart of The Three Counties
A fine Country House with further accommodation arranged around a central courtyard. The house sits in a unique and beautiful position within its own valley with lakes......
Equestrian farm with fishing pools and river frontage
A fine equestrian farm with a Grade II listed farmhouse, cottage, well fenced paddocks, fishing pools and river frontage. Situated towards the end of a no-through lane on the edge......
Rare residential estate with exciting fishing in the Scottish Borders DG14
Irvine House has 4 reception rooms, 7 main bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Lodge Cottage. Attractive stone outbuildings, mature grounds, woodland and grazing......
A stunning Grade II* Listed Georgian house at the heart of a magical estate
A wonderful house with exceptional reception rooms, 13 bedrooms, swimming pool, tennis court, fantastic views, formal gardens, parkland, lakes, golf course......
On the edge of the village is the estate yard with direct access from the village lane. This comprises modern portal frame grain stores, with about 4,750 tonnes capacity, estate offices and workshops and to the south, Ashby Old Dairy buildings.
- Grade II* Listed Mansion House
- Grade II Listed Stables and Coach House
- 4 Estate Cottages
- 260 Acres
- 51681 Sq.Feet (4801.32 Sq.Metres)Deer parkParkland & PastureGrade I Listed Ancient WoodlandAbout 260 acres (106.5 hectares)EPC Ratings: C-E
Historic estate with impressive country house at its heart
An imposing Victorian house with 6 reception rooms, 9 principal bedrooms, beautiful gardens, swimming pool and tennis courts. Coach house, 3 bedroom cotttage, farm building......