Search results (67)Email me adverts like this
The Home of Honeycrisp - the Champagne of apples Being sold as a going concern, Waipopo Orchards, with its worldwide reputation, represents the culmination of a family's lifetime of hard work, dedication, innovation and courage. The orchards, growing both stone and pip fruit, are in three separate......
- Modern 5 bedroom country house
- Gardens, indoor pool & tennis court
- Useful farm buildings
- 226 Acres
- 3366 Sq.Feet (312.71 Sq.Metres)99 acres productive farmland102 acres woodlandShooting & trout fishingIn all about 226 acresEPC Rating = E
- Leckie House (5 beds)
- 1,547 acres in total
- Established Pheasant Shoot
- 1546 Acres
- 6500 Sq.Feet (603.87 Sq.Metres)Grouse MoorCommercial and amenity woodlandStock farmFarmhouse & 3 cottagesIndoor pool & all weather tennis court
As a whole - A spectacular Highland Stalking and farming estate
Loubcroy Estate extends to about 8,073.49 acres in total including a traditional farmhouse and a riverside cottage both of which require renovation. 263 acres of......
- 93 acres arable
- About 95 acres in total
- Class 3
- 95 Acres
- Good access4 enclosuresEPC Exempt
Land at Whitehills......
- Policy fields extending to 63 acres
- 43 acres Short Limited Duration Tenancy
- 26 acres arable/ploughable pasture
- 63 Acres
- 17 acres permanent pastureDevelopment PotentialEPC Exempt
- Leckie House - (5 bedrooms and study)
- Whitehill Cottage (4 bedrooms)
- Knock O Ronald Farmhouse (4 beds)
- 989 Acres
- Knock O Ronald Farm294 acres of commercial and amenity woodland with two lochsEPC Rating = F
Balbegno Castle – A-listed and fully modernised castle with 3 reception rooms and 6 bedrooms set in about 21 acres of gardens, grounds and parkland.
32 houses and cottages of which some are vacant and others are occupied.
A variety of mainly traditional estate and farm buildings......
- 8 miles of fishing on River Spey
- Exceptional pheasant shoot
- 2 driven grouse moors
- 21768 Acres
- Red and roe deer stalkingTulchan Lodge (13 en suite bedrooms)Knocktulchan LodgeIn hand stock farm and five let farmsAmenity and commercial forestry30 holiday......
The house dates in the main, back to the late 18th Century and provides an abundance of charm and character with many period features retained and enhanced, including sash windows, many with working shutters, original doors, flagstone and oak flooring.
- Compact sporting estate
- 4 bedroom farmhouse with planning for a replacement 5 bedroom dwelling
- 4 bedroom barn conversion
- 210 Acres
- Courtyard with stables, garaging, gym and officesOutdoor arenaModern farm buildingsArable, pasture and......
- Grade II listed Manor House
- Mill house with annexe
- 7 further dwellings
- 1127 Acres
- Traditional courtyardRenowned partridge & pheasant shootChalk fishing on River WylyeProductive arable landGrassland and woodlandModern farm buildings
- Ballington Manor, gardens & grounds
- Mill House with annexe
- 7 further dwellings
- 76 Acres
- Traditional courtyard of 6 commercial officesFishing on the River WylyeParkland, meadows and arable landEPC Rating: C- FIn all some 76 acres (31 hectares)Lot 1 of......
- Exceptional partridge and pheasant shoot
- Farm building complex storage for 3,200t
- Farm buildings with potential (STP)
- 1051 Acres
- 820 acres of arable land131 acres of permanent pasture75 acres of woodlandIn all some 1,051 acresEPC Exempt
On the edge of the village is the estate yard with direct access from the village lane. This comprises modern portal frame grain stores, with about 4,750 tonnes capacity, estate offices and workshops and to the south, Ashby Old Dairy buildings.
- Grade II* Listed Mansion House
- Grade II Listed Stables and Coach House
- 4 Estate Cottages
- 260 Acres
- 51681 Sq.Feet (4801.32 Sq.Metres)Deer parkParkland & PastureGrade I Listed Ancient WoodlandAbout 260 acres (106.5 hectares)EPC Ratings: C-E
Country House in enviable positon with Planning Permission
Country House high above Henley standing in 11 acres with annexe, stable complex and planning permission to build Ravenshill Park, a new luxury mansion house with up to......
A beautiful sporting estate in the heart of The Three Counties
A fine Country House with further accommodation arranged around a central courtyard. The house sits in a unique and beautiful position within its own valley with lakes......
- Handsome Georgian country house
- Grade II Listed
- 4 reception rooms. 7 bedrooms
- 15 Acres
- 1 bedroom gate lodgeTraditional outbuildingTennis courtPasturelandIn all, set in about 15 acres (stms)EPC Exempt
Stunning Grade II* Listed Georgian house at the heart of a magical estate.
A wonderful house with exceptional reception rooms, 13 bedrooms, swimming pool, tennis court, fantastic views, formal gardens, parkland, lakes, golf course, ......
An impressive 5 bedroom house for sale in Plaistow
Sparrwood Farm is an impressive country house designed by Roderick James and set in the middle of 161 acres of open prime West Sussex countryside. The house has excellent reception......
A unique small estate in a superb setting with total privacy
A meticulously maintained estate comprising a principal eco-friendly house with a secondary house; both designed by Richard Paxton and examples of superb contemporary......
A unique coastal estate with stunning sea views over Lee Bay
An impressive non-Listed period coastal manor house in an idyllic highly sought-after location. In all about 49.59 acres. EPC: F
Lee Manor is situated on the......
An immaculate and historic estate within easy reach of central London
A Grade II* Listed country house, with comprehensive leisure facilities, a substantial 3 bedroom lodge cottage, all set within ring fenced mature parkland......
One of Exmoor’s most renowned private shoots
Exceptional and diverse sporting estate with Grade II listed house with 5 reception rooms and 8 bedrooms. 2 cottages. Range of farm buildings. Well regarded high pheasant and partridge......