Search results (58)Email me adverts like this
Duns 4 miles Edinburgh 53 miles Coldstream 7 miles Exceptional commercial arable farm offering considerable privacy in the heart of the Tweedside Merse. Farmhouse – four reception rooms, six bedrooms. Magnificent views. Two Modernised Cottages. Farm Steading – useful modern range......
Closing date set for Thursday 28th July at 12 noon
A modern house with 3 reception rooms and 4 bedrooms. Outbuildings including a garage/studio, general purpose shed and a greenhouse. Extensive formal gardens including three ponds......
Extended farmhouse including a studio, cottage and grazing PA21
A refurbished 3 bedroom farmhouse with 1/2 bedroom cottage, studio, farm building, gardens and paddocks. About 4.28 acres. EPC F
Kilail is a lovely coastal......
- Kirkhirst Plantation and grazing
- 31 acres grazing ground
- 27 acres woodland
- 53 Acres
- Adjacent to Castle LochAbout 53 acres in totalEPC Exempt
Attractive Block of Forestry and Grazing Land......
- Traditional Farmhouse (4 bed)
- 2 attractive holiday cottages
- 113.6 acres silage / pasture
- 221.4 Acres
- 80.9 acres rough grazing16.2 acres woodlandAbout 221.4 acres in totalFor sale as a whole or in up to 2 lotsEPC Rating = D
- 3 bedroom house with annexe
- 2 bedroom cottage
- Steading with stables and workshop
- 80.45 Acres
- 3784 Sq.Feet (351.54 Sq.Metres)51.66 acres arable11.91 acres pasture12.75 acres woodsLoch frontage with jettyIn 2 lots
- Sitting room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, bathroom
- Good sized garden principally down to lawn with parking area
- Paddock extending to approximately 17 acres
- 17 Acres
- Attractive views over surrounding countrysideHighly convenient for DundeeFurther properties......
- Kitchen, 2 reception rooms, 4 bedrooms and 2 shower rooms
- Traditional courtyard steading with development potential
- 45 acres of surrounding land
- 48 Acres
- Attractive views over surrounding countrysideHighly convenient for DundeeFurther properties and......
- Handsome Georgian country house
- Grade II Listed
- 4 reception rooms. 7 bedrooms
- 78 Acres
- 3 bedroom farm cottage1 bedroom gate lodgeTraditional & modern outbuildingsTennis courtProductive pasturelandIn all, set in about 78 acres (stms)
- Delightful Pembrokeshire farm of about 189 acres
- Established & successful tourism business
- Handsome & substantial period farmhouse
- 189 Acres
- 3987 Sq.Feet (370.4 Sq.Metres)3 reception rooms. 8 bedrooms (4 en suite).Detached 1/2 bed cottage.3 x attached......
- Handsome Pembrokeshire Country House
- Grade II* Listed
- 3 reception rooms. 6 bedrooms (2 en suite)
- 24 Acres
- 9219 Sq.Feet (856.47 Sq.Metres)Detached 3 bed cottageLandscaped grounds & gardensAttractive Coach Houses & StablesTennis CourtPasture......
- Impressive lifestyle property
- Attractive & substantial house
- 5 reception rooms. 5 bedrooms (3 en suite)
- 6 Acres
- Superb licensed function barnPotential to convert into 2nd dwellingOutdoor swimming poolTennis court. OutbuildingsSet in about 6 acres......
- Category A listed castle with 9 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms
- Chauffeur's House & South Lodge
- Magnificent walled garden
- 848 Acres
- 17994 Sq.Feet (1671.7 Sq.Metres)Extensive well managed woodlandLow ground shootIn-hand arable farmA further 10 estate......
Little Baddow £880,000 Architect designed five bedroom home situated on a plot of approaching 1.5 acres surrounded by undulating Essex countryside, the property is offered to the market within the Terms of an Agricultural Occupancy Conditions/Tie. EPC rating F.
Agriculturally Tied Dwelling nr Swindon, comprising an updated 3 bed chalet bungalow set in approx. 4.95 acres offering garages, stable block, outbuildings and paddocks. Guide Price £475,000.00
Lower Huxham Farm is a fine and substantial farmhouse with origins in the late 15th century and retaining a number of interesting historical features. It has been sympathetically and extensively renovated in recent years to produce a wonderful and spacious family home. The accommodation is well......
The house dates in the main, back to the late 18th Century and provides an abundance of charm and character with many period features retained and enhanced, including sash windows, many with working shutters, original doors, flagstone and oak flooring.
recreate a contemporary Lakeland retreat in the form of a boutique hotel or other leisure enterprise (subject to the usual consents). The house dates back to the 1400’s, it is a statement property with historical style in an enviable location.
Chapel Farmhouse is a traditional period property constructed of brick under a tiled roof which lies to the north east of the Chapel Farm buildings. The accommodation comprises kitchen / breakfast room, dining room, sitting room, bathroom and three bedrooms. There is also an adjoining one bedroom......
A charming family home in a stunning rural setting.
An attractive historic Grade II listed farmhouse in the South Downs with 3 reception rooms, 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Beautiful gardens, pond, stabling, equestrian facilities......
Secluded farmhouse surrounded by its own private deer park
A delightful property in an extremely beautiful area of Devon, yet only 14 miles from the M5 motorway. Non Listed house with far reaching views over beautiful landscape......
A pretty house in a magical and peaceful location overlooking a valley
A delightful property with a self contained annexe and a comprehensive range of modern agricultural buildings as well as a stable yard and dressage arena all......
A gem in its own hidden secret valley
Surrounded by its own land and woodland in about 134 acres. This is a perfect location for those wishing to be in the middle of nature and surrounded by peaceful countryside. Whilst run as a......
- Detached Farmhouse
- Three bedroom
- Range of Traditional Buildings
- 8.25 Acres
- 100 Sq.Feet (9.29 Sq.Metres)Development Potential48.85 AcresEPC Rating = G
3 Bedroom Detached farmhous with 2......
- Productive pasture land
- Level and gently sloping
- Road frontage
- 43.18 Acres
- Stock proofedIn all about 43.18 acresEPC Exempt
Superb Grassland Farm. In all about 43.18 acres......